MICROSOFT NEWS: 70-337 Exam Questions has been Updated Today! Get Latest 70-337 VCE and 70-337 PDF Instantly! Welcome to Download the Newest Braindump2go 70-337 VCE&70-337 PDF Dumps: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)
Do you want to pass Microsoft 70-337 Exam ? If you answered YES, then look no further. Braindump2go offers you the best 70-337 exam questions which cover all core test topics and certification requirements.All REAL questions and answers from Microsoft Exam Center will help you be a 70-337 certified!
Exam Code: 70-337
Exam Name: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Corresponding Certifications: MCSE, MCSE: Communication
70-337 Dumps,70-337 PDF,70-337 VCE,70-337 Book,70-337 Braindump,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Study Guide,70-337 Study Materials,70-337 Practice Exam,70-337 Test Perp,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Practice Test,70-337 Exam Questions
Drag and Drop Question
You decommission the legacy PBX in the Singapore office.
You configure all users in the Singapore office to route calls through their local Lync Server 2013 servers.
You need to identify the tasks that must be performed in each office to ensure that calls from Singapore meet the business requirements and the technical requirements.
Which task should you identify for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate actions to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each action may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
– Lyncgate2 (Geneva) for calls to Europe
– Lyncgate1 (Montreal) for calls to North America
– For the best disaster recovery abilities in Lync Server 2013, deploy pairs of Front End pools across two geographically dispersed sites. Each site contains a Front End pool which is paired with a corresponding Front End pool in the other site. Both sites are active, and the Lync Server Backup Service provides real-time data replication to keep the pools synchronized. The Backup Service is a new feature in Lync Server 2013, designed to support the disaster recover
You need to prepare the Enterprise Voice infrastructure for E911.
Which two cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
You need to prepare the environment for the planned Lync Online solution of the contractors.
The solution must meet the business requirements and technical requirements.
What two technologies should you deploy? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
B. Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
C. The Inter-Organization Replication tool
D. Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0
E. Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization
F. Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant
You are evaluating the planned changes for the contractors.
You need to identify which client application the contractors will be able to use to schedule online meetings.
Which client application should you identify?
A. Lync Web App
B. Windows Phone devices
C. Outlook 2010
D. Outlook Web App
Drag and Drop Question
You need to implement a solution to meet the phone number requirements.
Which four actions should you perform? To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
– Announcement Deployment Process
Configure Announcement settings
Create the announcement by recording and uploading audio files or by using text-to-speech (TTS).
Configure the unassigned number ranges in the unassigned number table and associate them with the appropriate announcement.
– To create a new announcement, you need to perform the following steps:
1. For audio prompts, record the audio file by using your favorite audio recording application.
2. For audio prompts, run the Import-CsAnnouncementFile cmdlet to import the contents of the audio file to File Store.
3. Run the New-CsAnnouncement cmdlet to create and name the announcement. Perform this step to create announcements with an audio prompt, a text-to-speech (TTS) prompt, or no prompt.
4. Assign the new announcement to a number range in the unassigned number table.
You need to ensure that the users in all of the offices can dial in to conferences by using a local phone number.
What should you create?
A. An additional dial plan
B. Five conferencing policies
C. Five dial-in numbers
D. Five addition call routes
Drag and Drop Question
You need to configure UM to meet the UM requirements.
Which UM component should you use to meet each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each setting may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you can split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
– You can enable or disable the Play on Phone feature for users associated with the Unified Messaging (UM) mailbox policy. This option is enabled by default and allows users to play their voice mail messages over a phone. The phone can be any phone, including an office or a mobile phone.
– A Unified Messaging (UM) dial plan is created using an organization-wide scope and contains configuration information related to your telephony network. A UM dial plan establishes a link from the telephone extension number of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 recipient in Active Directory to a UM-enabled mailbox.
– Manage Voice Mail Settings for a User
You can view or set the Unified Messaging (UM) and voice mail features and configuration settings for a user that’s been enabled for UM and voice mail. For example, you can do the following:
– You can create a Unified Messaging (UM) mailbox policy to apply a common set of UM policy settings, such as PIN policy settings or dialing restrictions, to a collection of UM-enabled mailboxes. UM mailbox policies link a UM-enabled user with a UM dial plan and apply a common set of policies or security settings to a collection of UM-enabled mailboxes. UM mailbox policies are useful for applying and standardizing UM configuration settings for UM-enabled users.
– Incorrect: After you create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant, incoming calls to an external telephone number that a human operator would ordinarily answer are answered by the auto attendant.
Case Study 2 – Wingtip Toys (Question 68 – Question 77)
Wingtip Toys is a toy manufacturer and distributor in North America.
The company has a main office and two branch offices.
The main office is located in New York.
The branch offices are located in Boston and Chicago.
The number of users in each office is shown in the following table.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named wingtiptoys.com.
The New York and Boston offices connect to each other by using a 100-megabit per second (Mbps) WAN link.
The New York and Chicago offices connect to each other by using a 40- Mbps WAN link.
Exchange Server Infrastructure
The company has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) organization.
All of the users in the New York and Chicago offices have Exchange Server mailboxes.
The users in the Boston offices do not have mailboxes.
The Exchange Server organization contains two servers.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Lync Server 2010 Environment
The company has a Lync Server 2010 infrastructure that contains four components.
The components are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the New York and Chicago users use Lync services.
The Boston users only use IP-PBX phones. Only the New York users are configured for on-premises Exchange Server Unified Messaging (UM).
The hardware components of the current voice infrastructure are configured as shown in the following table.
At any given time, a maximum of 25 percent of the users in the New York office are on the phone. A maximum of twenty percent of the calls are to the PSTN.
The company is evaluating Microsoft Lync Online.
The company moves 20 Chicago users to a Lync Online subscription.
The subscription is configured to use a SIP domain of tailspintoys.com.
You did not implement directory synchronization or federation.
Currently, all of the calls between the New York and Boston offices are routed through the PSTN.
Currently, all of the calls between the New York and Boston offices are routed through the PSTN. The audio and video quality during web conferences between the Lync users in the Chicago and New York offices often is poor.
Inbound and outbound PSTN calls from the New York office are not redundant.
If a PSTN gateway fails, calls are not rerouted to another PSTN gateway.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Upgrade the Lync Server 2010 infrastructure to Lync Server 2013.
– Pilot Lync Online for 100 users in the Chicago office.
– Ensure that Lync Online users can find on-premises Lync users in the Lync Address Book.
– Ensure that Lync on-premises users and Lync Online users can communicate with each other by using instant messaging (IM).
Lync Server Requirements
The company identifies the following Lync Server requirements:
– Ensure that the New York users and the Boston users who have IP-PBX phones can call each other without using the PSTN.
– Improve the audio and video quality during the web conferences between the Chicago users and the New York users.
Unified Messaging Requirements
The company identifies the following Unified Messaging requirements:
– Pilot integrated voice mail in Microsoft Exchange Online for 100 New York users.
– Configure all users to have a five-digit extension.
– Ensure that users can retrieve their voice mail remotely by dialing +1 516 555 1212.
– Ensure that callers can reach the company directory by dialing +1 516 555 1213.
– Prevent users from receiving an email message when they miss a call.
Three company executives require a second phone number for their existing Lync account.
This second phone number must not appear in any Lync address books or contact lists generated from Active Directory. Any planned changes must minimize administrative and financial costs.
You identify the following network requirements for the planned deployment of Lync Server 2013:
– Limit the total bandwidth of all audio and video sessions from the Chicago office.
– Reduce the network utilization of Mediation servers.
– Prioritize Lync audio traffic on the network.
Enterprise Voice Requirements
Voice call routing in the New York office must be redundant.
All outbound or inbound PSTN call routes must not depend on a single component.
You are planning the deployment of two Mediation Servers in the New York office.
You need to identify the minimum number of network ports that must be configured on each Mediation Server.
The solution must meet the Enterprise Voice requirements.
How many ports should you identify? To answer, configure the appropriate number of network ports for the component in the answer area.
Note: The Mediation Server translates signaling and, in some configurations, media between your internal Lync Server 2013, Enterprise Voice infrastructure and a public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway or a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk. On the Lync Server 2013 side, Mediation Server listens on a single mutual TLS (MTLS) transport address. On the gateway side, Mediation Server listens on all associated listening ports associated with trunks defined in the Topology document. All qualified gateways must support TLS, but can enable TCP as well. TCP is supported for gateways that do not support TLS.
The main functions of the Mediation Server are as follows:
– Encrypting and decrypting SRTP on the Lync Server side
– Translating SIP over TCP (for gateways that do not support TLS) to SIP over mutual TLS
– Translating media streams between Lync Server and the gateway peer of the Mediation Server
– Connecting clients that are outside the network to internal ICE components, which enable media traversal of NAT and firewalls
– Acting as an intermediary for call flows that a gateway does not support, such as calls from remote workers on an Enterprise Voice client
– In deployments that include SIP trunking, working with the SIP trunking service provider to provide PSTN support, which eliminates the need for a PSTN gateway The following figure shows the signaling and media protocols that are used by the Mediation Server when communicating with a basic PSTN gateway and the Enterprise Voice infrastructure.
You implement synchronization between Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365.
You need to recommend which tool is required to manage the phone numbers of the Exchange Online pilot users.
What should you recommend?
A. The Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell
B. The Office 365 Exchange Online Portal
C. Active Directory Users and Computers
D. The Office 365 Lync Online Portal
You need to configure the second phone number for the executives.
The solution must meet the business requirements.
What should you use?
A. The Lync Server Control Panel
B. The Set-CsUser cmdlet
C. The Set-CsAdUser cmdlet
D. The Topology Builder
Braindump2go is famous for our Interactive Testing Engine that simulates a real exam environment as experienced on the actual test. We will help you become familiar with the testing environment in advance.Real 70-337 Exam Questions Plus Real 70-337 Exam Testing Environment! Braindump2go 100% Guarantees your pass of 70-337 Exam! 70-337 Dumps,117q 70-337 Exam Questions, 70-337 PDF and 70-337 VCE are also available for instant download in our website at any time! 24 hours professional assistance from IT Group! Braindump2go aims to help you pass 70-337 Exam easily!
FREE DOWNLOAD: NEW UPDATED 70-337 PDF Dumps & 70-337 VCE Dumps from Braindump2go: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|